I’m participating in my first Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog hop! Lots of fun new toys featured in these posts so you should grab a beverage and maybe a notebook (to write down all the things you want, silly), and then “hop” along with us.
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 12 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Donna at Geek Squad Stamping. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track (or if you are starting here), you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
This month’s theme is “Birthday for Everyone,” and you’ll see an assortment of ideas from masculine and kid to feminine and frilly. My sample today is sort of a mix of masculine and feminine as I mixed the Urban Underground Designer Series Paper with the gorgeous lady from “Beautiful you” to get a sophisticated look.
1. Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
2. Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
3. Diana E. at Stampin’ Fun with Diana
4. Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
5. Darcy J. at Dj’s Stampin’ Place
6. Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
7. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
8. Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
9. Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
10. Darla R. at Stampin’ with Darla
11. Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
12. Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
13. Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
14. Bree R. at Craft-somnia Momma
15. Tonya B. at Stampin’ with Tonya
16. Kim R. at Stamping with Kim